Pope Tech Careers
Join the Pope-side of the Tech
Graphic Designer - Filled Position
Position Type: Part-time, Hourly (at least 20 hours/wk)
Compensation: $12/hr+ Based on Experience
Benefits: Paid Leave (How cool is that?)
Location: Pope Tech Offices (Logan, Utah)
Description: Are you an awesome graphic designer who wants an opportunity to use your talents to make a difference and be a part of a fun start up culture? We work on a wide range of impactful applications and products for both our clients and internal Pope Tech projects. Pope Tech has an excellent team environment where you will have opportunities to learn, teach, and follow your interests. All members of Pope Tech have input in processes, ideas, and goals. We want to grow together with you. Hours are flexible.
This position will help our clients leverage their opportunities and make a difference. He or She will be involved in designing websites, applications, branding, etc.Responsibilities Include:
- Partnering with our clients to plan and design web solutions
- Designing solutions that meet the needs of Pope Tech and our clients
- You will have opportunities to design websites, mobile applications, web applications, social media, print, kiosk screens and much more
- Working with other team members to create awesome things
- Designing and planning new applications as well as improvements to existing applications for both Pope Tech and our clients
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Desire to lea, willing to take initiative and adapt.
- Strong understanding of design principles
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- HTML, CSS, JS
- SEO/Socila Media
This position has been filled, please follow us on LinkedIn to learn about future opportunities - https://www.linkedin.com/company/pope-technology
About Pope Tech: Pope Tech was founded in 2010 by two Pope brothers, James and Larry Pope. Since John, Jay, Will, Robert and Mark Pope have joined to make 7 Pope Brothers along with Callee Pope. Nate Adams, Megan Harmon, Charlotte Larson, Josh Larson, Matt Moore, Jeremiah Christensen, and Larry Bucio are also on our development team.
We are family owned company local to Cache Valley. At Pope Tech we make a difference, when we first sit down with a client we want to find out their goals and then we recommend a solution. We design, create, and implement impactful tech solutions, and our clients love us for it. Pope Tech is founded upon the values of learning, teaching, serving.
Along with everything web and mobile applications, we provide camera security systems, data/cyber security services, managed IT services, and graphic design.